wtorek, 3 maja 2011

#2 First days of school and a big disappointment

English :


Hello again. I'll go straight to the title. The best thing about September was the intergrating meeting in Wisła. We planned to go there on 2nd of September (Thursday) and stay there till Saturday, but because of the lovely weather of duck we could go nowhere and we had to study at school. We tried to complain, but eventually we gave up. Luckily for us, we got there on 6th of September and this time the weather was really great. I found that there are 30 people in my class! That's a lot! You just won't guess, how many boys were there ... Only 8 boys, so as you can imagine, they've been staying together for the first days. Actually, I enjoyed the trip, the accommodation was OK, my new friends were a bit crazy
(of course in the positive way)  and I wasn't sick when I got back home, but that was probably because of the fresh, mountain air. Oh, the last thing - as everybody was tired after the mountain ascent, I have to remind you one thing : take a pair of good shoes and your smile on your face. That's the recipe for a fantastic weekend!


Polish :


Witam ponownie. Jak zwykle, zacznę od początku. Największą atrakcją września było spotkanie integracyjne w Wiśle. Planowaliśmy pojechać tam 2 września w czwartek i zostać do soboty,ale z powody pogody pod psem nie udaliśmy się nigdzie i musieliśmy zostać w szkole. Próbowaliśmy uciążliwie narzekać, ale w końcu daliśmy za wygraną. Na szczęście, dostaliśmy się do Wisły 6 września i wtedy już pogoda była ładna. Zorientowałam się, że w mojej klasie jest 30 osób! Ale naprawdę, nie mogłam uwierzyć własnym oczom, gdy zobaczyłam tylko ośmiu chłopców. Na początku starali się trzymać razem i tworzyć zgraną grupę. Właściwie, wycieczka mi się podobała, zakwaterowanie było w porządku, moje nowe koleżanki okazały się szalone i - co najważniejsze - nie byłam chora po powrocie , ale to zapewne z powodu tego świeżego, górskiego powietrza. Oh, zapomniałabym - wszyscy umierali po wejściu na szczyt, więc polecam wzięcie dobrych butów i uśmiechu. Wtedy nie ma szans, by wyjazd się nie udał.




In addition / W dodatku :

Here are some pics of the place where we stayed in Wisla.

Trochę zdjęć miejsca, w którym nocowaliśmy w Wiśle.